1. Diploma in Medical Representative.(DMR). COURSE FEES – 10,000.00/-. DURATION – 6 MONTHS. Eligibility: Minimum Science Graduation Pass.
I. Communicative English & Personality Development: 12 sessions (1 months)
* Grammar (Noun, Pronunciation, Parts of speech, Use of tense etc.)
* Self Development (Attitude / Emotions)
* Leadership/ Planning / Goal Setting / Motivation/ Decision Making.
* Increase Time Management Capability
* Customer Relationship Management.
* Building Confidence on facing Interviews through mock sessions
* Development of soft skills through Regular Group Discussion and Workshop.
II. Computer Application: 24 sessions (2 months)
* Introduction with Computer & PC Hardware Overview.
* Intensification of your Key Skill through the Knowledge of DOS, Windows, MS office,
* Learn Output Modes Printer, Floppy, and CD.
* E- mail know: Banking the modern way Banking Transactions Including E-banking, Tele Banking, operating Credit card & Debit Card.
III. Pharma Management: 36 Session (3 Months)
* Physiology * Anatomy
* Pharmacology * Special Lectures by Doctors.
Special Placement Tie-up with…. Cipla, Pfizer, Ranbaxi, Unicam, Glaxo, Walles, Johnson, Sun Pharma, Glanemark, Alchem, Aventice, Intus, Cadila, Wockhardt.
2. Bachelor in Physician Assistant. Duration: 4 Years. Course Fees: 55,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th SC Pass.
Physician Assistants (PAs) are healthcare service providers under the supervision of physicians (Doctors). They are not to be confused with assistants who perform routine clerical tasks. PAs are formally trained to provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive healthcare services as delegated and supervised by a physician. Working as members of the healthcare team, they take medical histories, examine patients order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays, assist in various routine surgical / non-surgical procedures and generally assist the doctors in all their clinical responsibilities. Physician Assistants are found in all areas of medicine. They practice in the areas of primary care as well as tertiary care medicine including cardiology, nephrology and as well in surgery and the surgical sub specialities.
YEAR – 1 :
PAG : 11-Human Biology PAG : 13-Biophysics & Biochemistry
PAG : 12-Fundamentals of Patient Care PAG : 14-Humanities
PAG : 15-Functional English PAG : 16-Basic Computer Skills
YEAR – 2 :
PAG : 21-Pharmalocogy PAG : 23-Patient Examination &History Taking
PAG : 22-Diagnostic & Laboratory Tests PAG : 24-OT & ER Practices
PAG : 25-Out Patient Services. PAG : 26-In-Patient Services
YEAR – 3 :
PGA : 31-Diseases & Managementâ€“I PAG : 33-Diseases & Management-II
PAG : 32-Critical care Practices PAG : 34-Health Education
PAG : 35-Medical Records PAG : 36-Project & Viva-voca
YEAR – 4 : Compulsory Internship (12 month)
3. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT). Duration: 1 yrs. Course Fees: 15,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Sc Pass.
The course has been designed jointly by the University and RYVTSM to provide trained Medical Laboratory Technicians to the society and also to create job opportunities for those who successfully complete the course. Well equipped laboratories are arranged for the students and laboratory training is extensive and intensive. Besides in house laboratory training, collaboration with outside hospitals, clinics, blood transference agencies are made from time to time. All these ensure high rate of placement of successful students. Seats being limited admission will be made on first come first served basis.
Course Structure :
The course has both theoretical and practical components and includes field work and dissertation.
Paper I : Hematology, Blood Banking,Â Clinical Pathology, Parapsychology, Histopathology and Cytology.
Paper II: Biochemistry, Basic Safety and Lab Management.
Paper III: Microbiology, Serology, Mycology and Virology.
Paper IV: Practical on Paper-I.
Paper V: Practical on Paper-II & III.
Paper VI: Project-Hospital Training & Dissertation.
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Cardiovascular Sonography. (PGDCS) Duration: 18 months. Course Fees: 18,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum Science Graduation Pass.
Cardiovascular Sonography curriculum provides the individual with the knowledge and skills necessary to acquire, process and evaluate the human heart and vascular structures. A Cardiovascular Monographer uses high frequency sound waves to produce images of the heart and vascular structures. Course includes effective communication and patient care skills combined with knowledge of physics, human anatomy, physiology and pathology.
PG: CVS : 11 Anatomy & PhysiologyÂ of Cardio-Vascular
PG : CVS : 12 Physics of Ultrasound andÂ Doppler Diseases
PG : CVS : 15 M-mode, 2D and DopplerÂ Echo-cardiograph
PG : CVS : 13 Haemodynamics ofÂ Disease Disease Cardiovascular
PG : CVS : 14 Pathophysiology of Cardiovascular
PG : CVS : 16 TEE and Strees Echo-cardiograph
5.. Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Front Office Management (PGDHFOM). Duration: 18 months. Course Fees: 18,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum Science Graduation Pass.
The scope of medical sciences has increased by leaps and bounds, owing to the relentless efforts made to come out with remedies to the many complicated ailments that afflict mankind. Understandably, hospitals, today offer many specialized treatments much beyond comprehension of the common man. The front office staffs of any hospital plays an indispensable role in hospital operations. It plays an important role of attending to the patients and other beneficiaries, as and when they come in, for admissions and treatment. Efficient and skilled workforce is essential to manage the front office work. It is extremely important to understand how an organization is viewed and efforts should be made to develop and symbiotic relationship with the public in general.
Course structure :
Paper 1: Hospital and Health Paper 2: Overview of Hospital Management
Paper 3: Principle of Management Paper 4: Concept of Hospital support Services
Paper 5: Front Office Management Paper 6: Specialized Services
Paper 7: Hospital Information System(HIS) Paper 8: Public Relations
Paper 9: Communication Paper 10: Project work
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling. (PGDPC). Duration: 18 months. Course Fees: 18,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum Science Graduation Pass.
According to a survey about 20-30 million Indians are in need of some form of mental health care. The objective of the course is to provide an in depth knowledge about Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapist etc. so that after successful completion of the course, a candidate will be able to counsel the mental patient as well as help in solving the mental problems.
1st Semester First Half
Paper 1 Basic Psychology as related to counseling, Developmental Psychology & Clinical Psychology 100
Paper 2 Neurology and Endocrinology as applied to Psychology, Counseling-Basic 100
Paper 3 Psychological Disorders, Counseling-Specific 100
Paper 4 Practical 100
Paper 5 Behavior Therapies, Psychotherapies 100
Paper 6 Psychological Measurement, Non-Conventional Counseling 100 Paper 7 Practical 100
Paper 8 Project / Dissertation 100
7. DIPLOMA IN VETERINARY SCIENCES (DVS). Duration: 24 months. Course Fees: 20,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Science Pass.
1. VE001-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2. VE001-02 VETERINARY ANATOMY
3. VE001-03 VETERINARY PHYSIOLOGY
4. VE001-04 VETERINARY SCIENCE
5. VE001-05 CATTLE FEED AND GROSS PRODUCTION
6. VE001-06 PRACTICAL – I
7. VE001-07 PRACTICAL – II
8. VE001-08 PRACTICAL – III
9. VE001-09 PRACTICAL – IV
10. VE001-10 PRACTICAL – V
11. VE001-11 LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
12. VE001-12 PRIMARY TREATMENT OF ANIMAL DISEASES
13. VE001-13 ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION
14. VE001-14 PRACTICAL – VI
15. VE001-15 PRACTICAL – VII
16. VE001-16 PRACTICAL – VIII
8. DIPLOMA IN PATIENT CARE (DPC). Duration: 24 months. Course Fees: 20,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Science Pass.
1. AHS001-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2. AHS001-02 FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING,PHARMACOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY
3. AHS001-03 ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY SOCIOLOGY,PSYCHOLOGY AND FIRSTAID
4. AHS001-04 NUTRITION,FAMILY PLANNING,COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
5. AHS001-05 PRACTICAL – I
6. AHS001-06 PRACTICAL – II
7. AHS001-07 PRACTICAL – III
8. AHS001-08 PRACTICAL – IV
9. AHS001-09 NURSING,SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
10. AHS001-10 SURGICAL NURSING
11. AHS001-11 MIDWIFERY
12. AHS001-12 PRACTICAL – V
13. AHS001-13 PRACTICAL – VI
14. AHS001-14 PRACTICAL – VII
9. DIPLOMA IN HEALTH INSPECTOR (DHI). Duration: 24 months. Course Fees: 20,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Science Pass.
1. AHS011-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2. AHS011-02 BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE
3. AHS011-03 PUBLIC HEALTH ADMINISTRATION – I
4. AHS011-04 COMMUNICABLE DISEASES & NATIONAL HEALTH PROGRAMMES
5. AHS011-05 PRACTICAL – I
6. AHS011-06 PRACTICAL – II
7. AHS011-07 PRACTICAL – III
8. AHS011-08 PRACTICAL – IV
9. AHS011-09 PUBLIC HEALTH ADMINISTRATION – II
10. AHS011-10 ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION
11. AHS011-11 BIO STATISTICS/DRUG USED PREVENTIVE & MEDICINE
12. AHS011-12 PRACTICAL – V
13. AHS011-13 PRACTICAL – VI
14. AHS011-14 PRACTICAL – VII
10. DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT (DHM). Duration: 24 months. Course Fees: 20,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Science Pass.
1. AHS014-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2. AHS014-02 HOSPITAL PLANNING & FUNCTIONS
3. AHS014-03 HOSPITAL SERVICES
4. AHS014-04 PATIENT CARE MANAGEMENT
5. AHS014-05 PRACTICAL – I
6. AHS014-06 PRACTICAL – II
7. AHS014-07 PRACTICAL – III
8. AHS014-08 PRACTICAL – IV
9. AHS014-09 HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
10. AHS014-10 QUALITY ASSURANCE
11. AHS014-11 HOSPITAL LAW
12. AHS014-12 PRACTICAL – V
13. AHS014-13 PRACTICAL – VI
14. AHS014-14 PRACTICAL – VII
11.. DIPLOMA IN RADIOTHERAPY TECHNOLOGY (DRT). Duration: 24 months. Course Fees: 20,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Science Pass.
1. AHS039-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2. AHS039-02 GENERAL PHYSICS & RADIATION PHYSICS
3. AHS039-03 EPIDEMEIOLOGY & STATISTICAL ROLE OF THE TECHNICIANS
4. AHS039-04 ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY & PATHOLOGY IN RELATION TO RADIOLOGY
5. AHS039-05 HUMAN ANATOMY
6. AHS039-06 PRACTICAL – I
7. AHS039-07 PRACTICAL – II
8. AHS039-08 PRACTICAL – III
9. AHS039-09 PRACTICAL – IV
10. AHS039-10 PRACTICAL – V
11. AHS039-11 CARDIO PULMONARY RESUCITATION & FIRSTAID TECHNIQUES
12. AHS039-12 RADIOGRAPHY INCLUDING DARK ROOM TECHNIQUES
13. AHS039-13 ADVANCED IMAGING TECHNIQUES
14. AHS039-14 RADIO DIAGNOSIS AND EQUIPMENT
15. AHS039-15 PRACTICAL – VI
16. AHS039-16 PRACTICAL – VII
17. AHS039-17 PRACTICAL – VIII
18. AHS039-18 PRACTICAL – IX
12.. DIPLOMA IN MRI SCAN TECHNOLOGY (DMST). Duration: 24 months. Course Fees: 20,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Science Pass.
1. AHS040-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2. AHS040-02 ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
3. AHS040-03 GENERAL RADIOGRAPHY
4. AHS040-04 MRI SCAN TECHNOLOGY
5. AHS040-05 PRACTICAL- I
6. AHS040-06 PRACTICAL- II
7. AHS040-07 PRACTICAL- III
8. AHS040-08 PRACTICAL- IV
9. AHS040-09 GENERAL RADIOGRAPHY (CT,USG,CONTRAST MEDIA)
10. AHS040-10 PHYSICS OF MRI EQUIPMENTS
11. AHS040-11 SLICE ANATOMY & PATHOLOGY
12. AHS040-12 PRACTICAL- V
13. AHS040-13 PRACTICAL- VI
14. AHS040-14 PRACTICAL- VII
13. DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION (DHA). Duration: 12 months. Course Fees: 15,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass.
1. AHS049-01 HOSPITAL SERVICES
2. AHS049-02 PATIENT CARE MANAGEMENT
3. AHS049-03 HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
4. AHS049-04 QUALITY ASSURANCE
5. AHS049-05 PRACTICAL – I
6. AHS049-06 PRACTICAL – II
7. AHS049-07 PRACTICAL – III
8. AHS049-08 PRACTICAL – IV
14. DIPLOMA IN AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFERY NURSING (DANM). Duration. 24 months. Course Fees : 48,000.00/-. Eligibility : Minimum 12th Pass.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (Nursing) course is a 12th standard Medical Nursing course. It deals with the field of science and covers healthcare profession focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death. The duration of Diploma in A.N.M. in Nursing is ranging from one academic year to three but it varies from institute to institute. The Ashirvad Nursing and Paramedical Institute is providing in one year and six months. The minimum time to complete the course is also differentiating from institute to institute. The course may also be available on part time basis in some certain institutes. The course is very important and valuable that opens many job options after its completions.
|Subjects of Study|
|Community Health Nursing|
|Primary Healthcare Nursing I (Prevention of diseases and restoration of health)|
|Child Health Nursing|
|Health Centre Management|
16. DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (D PHARM), Course Code : 1408, Course Duration : 24 Months, Course Fees : 96000.00/-, Eligibility : 12th with Bio Science Pass.
The course syllbus of study for Diploma in Pharmacy
1. DPH0100101 - Pharmaceutics-I
2. DPH0100102 - Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
3. DPH0100103 - Pharmacognosy
4. DPH0100104 - Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
5. DPH0100105 - Human Anatomy & Physiology
6. DPH0100106 - Health Education & community pharmacy
Part - II
7. DPH0100201 - Pharmaceutics-II
8. DPH0100202 - Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
9. DPH0100203 - Pharmacology & Toxicology
10. DPH0100204 - Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
11. DPH0100205 - Drug store and Business Management
12. DPH0100206 - Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
17. DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY MEDICAL SERVICE AND ESSENTIAL DRUGS COURSE (CMS&ED).
Diploma in CMS & ED is a diploma for primary health care by general Allopathic medicines, which are recommended by the world health Organisation for primary health care.
Eligibility: 10+2, Course Mode : Semester, Duration: 3 Semester, Course Short Name: Diploma in CMS & ED, Course Code : 1410. Course Fees : 48000.00/-
SYLLABUS FOR COMMUNITY MEDICAL SERVICE & ESSENTIAL DRUGS (C.M.S. & E.D.) COURSE (IN ALLOPATHIC SYSTEM)
PART -1 – Anatomy
(1) Cell, Tissues, Organ, Structure
(2) Skeleton System - Structure & Function
(3) Cardiovascular System
(5) Respiratory System
(6) Digestive System
(7) Excretory System
(8) Endocrine System
(9) Reproduction System
(10) Nervous System
(11) Special Senses [Eye, Ear, Nose, Skin
(1) Cell, Tissues - Normal Physiology
(2) Skeleton System - A.P.L. Function
(3) Cardiovascular System - Cardiac Cycle Action
(4) Muscular System - Potential Special
(5) Respiratory System - Junction Tissues
(6) Digestive System - Composition
(7) Excretory System
(8) Endocrine System
(9) Reproduction System
(10) Nervous System
PART - 3 - Pathology
1. General Pathology
2. Clinical Pathology
5. Fungi logy
7. Applied Pathology
8. Advance Pathology
PART - 4 - Health & Hygiene
1. Food & Nutrition
2. Community Health & Hygiene
3. Environment & Sanitation
4. Home Nursing
5. First Aid
6. Ors, Breast Feeding, Healthy Foods etc.
7. Child Psychology
PART - 5 - Medical Jurisprudence
1. Criminal Courts in India
2. Indian Legal System
3. Procedures in Court
4. Medicals Ethics
6. Rape, Indecent assaults, Battery
7. Medical Examination & Consent
PART - 6 - Obstetrics & Gynecology
(1) Obstetrics - (a) Antenatal Care (b) Safe Delivery (c) Postnatal Care
(2) Gynecology - Common Diseases
(3) Family Welfare - Family Planning Methods [Temporary & Permanent]
(4) Investigations of Sterility
(5) Reproductive & Child Health [RCH]
(6) National Family Welfare Pregnancy
(7) Complications of Pregnancy
(8) Complications of Labor
(9) Common Gynecological Disorders.
PART - 7 - Practice of Medicine
(1) Communicable diseases: Prevention, Control and Treatments
(2) Deficiency diseases
(3) Endocrine diseases
(4) Home remedies
(5) First Aid
(6) Home nursing
(7) Drug addiction
(8) Mental diseases
PART - 8 - Primary Health Care
(1) Family welfare
(2) Investigation of sterility
(3) Temporary methods
(4) Permanent methods
(6) Antenatal care
(7) Postnatal care
(8) Health education-general, school health, nutrition, sex etc.
(9) Special diseases & general, school health, nutrition, sex etc