1. Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Accountant (PGDFA) :
Mod I to VI & PDP and Spoken English. Course fees Rs. 9,000/-. Eligibility: Minimum Graduation / ADFA Pass. Duration 18
months. Instalments breakup Rs. 1,000.00/- + 500.00/- X 16
2. Advance Diploma in Financial Accountant (ADFA) :
Mod I to V, PDP & Spoken English. Course Fees Rs. 7,500.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum Graduation / DFA Pass. Duration 15
months. Instalments breakup Rs. 1,000.00/- + 500/- X 13
3. Diploma in Financial Accountant (DFA) :
Mod I to IV, PDP & Spoken English. Course Fees Rs. 6,000.00/-. Eligibility : Minimum 12th / CFA Pass. Duration 12 months.
Instalments breakup Rs. 1,000.00/- + 500.00/- X 10
4. Certificate in Financial Accountant (CFA) :
Mod I to III, PDP & Spoken English. Course Fees Rs. 3,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Com Pass. Duration 6 months.
Instalments breakup Rs. 1,000.00/- + 500.00/- X 4
Module Containing under Job Guarantee Course.
Mod I: Computer Application: 20 sessions 2 months.
1. Introduction with Computers & PC Hardware Overview
2. Intensification of your key skill through the knowledge of DOS, Windows, MS Office.
3. Learn output modes Printer, Floppy, CD.
4. Email Know: Banking the modern way of Banking Transactions (including E_Banking, Tele Banking, Credit Card,
Mod II: Advanced Practical Accounts: 20 session 2 months.
1. Grip on passing of entries to finalization.
2. Identity of various documents / vouchers used in an organization.
3. Typical adjustment of final accounts.
4. Learn MIS reporting.
5. Real Life Projects are taught for full practical exposure.
6. Be expert in widely used Accounting Software.
7. Be an accountant, who knows the computer better than others.
Mod III: Tally (9.0) 20 session 2 months.
Mod IV: Taxation: 30 session 3 months.
1. Practical exposure on different types of forms, challans, certificates.
2. Expertise on Tax Planning
3. Know how of preparation of Income Tax Returns (Manually and Electronically)
4. Expert knowledge on produces, forms and returns of the Value Added tax / sales tax.
5. Proficiency of Service Tax and Excise Duty
6. Familiarity with the documentation required for Service Tax. (CENVAT and Central Excise)
Mod V: Cost Management and Practical Auditing. : 15 sessions 1.5 months.
1. Introduction to costing.
2. Be an expert with knowledge of different areas of costing.
3. Expertise to work in a paperless environment.
4. Know practical aspects of auditing.
5. Expertise with practical techniques of auditing.
Mod VI: Investment and Portfolio Management & Share Market: 20 sessions 2 months.
1. Know the avenues of investment and their advantages and disadvantages.
2. D-MAT Account.
3. e-Management of your portfolio
4. Learn through Live Market Situation.
Mod VII: PDP & Effective Communication: 30 session 3 months.
1. Self Development (Attitude / Emotions)
2. Leadership / Planning / Goal Setting / Motivation Decision Making.
3. Increase time Management Capability.
4. Customer Relationship Management.
5. Building confidence on facing interviews through mock sessions.
6. Development of soft skills through regular Group Discussions and Workshops.