1. Certificate in Fire Safety Management. (CFSM) Duration 6 months. Fees: 12,000.00/-. Installments breakup Rs. 2,000.00/- + 2,000.00/- X 4 months. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass.
A. Fire Service Organization and Administration.
B. Fire Technology.
C. Fire Fighting Equipment.
D. Fire Ground Operations.
A. Fire Fighting Equipment.
B. Rescue and First aids.
2. Diploma in Fire Safety Management. (DFSM) Duration 12 months. Fees: 18,000.00/-. Installments breakup Rs. 2,000.00/- + 2,000.00/- X 8 months. Eligibility: Minimum Graduation Pass.
A. Fire & Safety Engineering Science.
B. Fire Service Management & Acts.
C. Industrial Safety Management.
D. Building Fire & Safety Techniques.
E. Fire Hazards and Suppression.
F. Detection Communication and Special Call.
G. Fire Fighting drills.
A. Fire Service Equipment.
B. Resue Techniques.
C. Industrial Training / Field Work.
3. Post Graduation Diploma in Fire Safety Management. (DFSM) Duration 18 months. Fees: 26,000.00/-. Installments breakup Rs. 2,000.00/- + 1,500.00/- X 16 months. Eligibility: Minimum Graduation Pass.
A. Fire Technology and Suppression.
B. Fire Equipment and Appliances.
C. Fire Prevention, Detection, and Investigation.
D. Handling Different Emergencies.
E. Industrial Safety Management.
F. Safety Management of Hazardous Processes.
G. Safety Provisions and Precautions in Industry.
A. Fire Ground Drills and Operations.
B. Practical Fireman ship..
C. Project Work.
4. Diploma in Safety Skills & Security Management (DSSSM) Duration: 12 months. Course Fees: 15,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 12th Sc Pass.
With economy of India growing like never before and many multinational companies bringing money, establishing their offices, business houses, enterprises and industry in India, there is need to provide good, stable and secure social environment. To address their safety concerns and requirements is the need of the hour. Police looks after the law and order situation in civil life in general. But with increasing demands for specialized security personnel in industry, business undertakings as well as at private level, there is a need of an established system for providing training to the unemployed youth, grooming them to take up jobs in security sector. Such trained youth can fill in the void that is present in our system earning their livelihood respectably and also playing a constructive role in society. This will also help in improving the workings and standards of the security agencies hiring such trainees.
The need for giving emphasis on the Skills Development, especially for the less educated, poor and out of school youth has been highlighted in various forums. The skill level and educational attainment of the work force determines the productivity, income levels as well as the adaptability of the working class in changing environment. Large percentage of population in India is living below poverty line. One of the important causes is lower percentage of skilled persons in the workforce.
Course Structure :
Paper 1 : Safety, Fire & Industrial. Paper 4 : Disaster Risk Management Hazards.
Paper 2 : Security Operational Skills. Paper 5 : Communication & Equipment Handling Skills.
Paper 3 : Regulatory & Management Skills Paper 6 : Project Work and Viva-Voice.
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Risk Management (PGDDRM). Duration: 18 months. Course Fees: 18,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum Graduation Pass.
The curriculum, with a research-based framework for Disaster Management, combines professional and hands-on skills with a multi disciplinary academic understanding for Relief Workers. The training program is relevant for all professions working with Disaster Management; it is aimed at providing the appropriate skills for relief operations & disaster management at the block, district & national level in areas of natural and manmade diseases, climate change, natural calamities, accidents, etc. The programme will provide the student with a new interdisciplinary mind set: Balancing the four main processes in Disaster Management, Disaster Risk Reduction, Response and Recover, Social Services the student will be able to effectively prevent and manage disaster situations & relief operations. The successful participants of the course will be able to:
1. Analyses evaluate and manage the dynamic factors of disasters on an individual-and society level, locally and globally.
2. Work theoretically and practically in all three main processes of Disaster Managementâ “Disaster Risk Reduction, Reasons and Recoveryâ€“and understand how these are interconnected.
Analyze and evaluate the underlying physical/environmental, social/political/cultural, economical legal / institutional / organizational and health related/psychological aspects that influences the vulnerabilities and capacities of individuals and societies.
Module A : Basic Concepts of Disaster Management
Module B : Disaster Risk Management
Paper 2 :
Module A : Emergency Response and Crisis Management Urban “Rural Risk Management
Module B : Disaster Risk Mitigation
Module A : Governments interventions and Institutional Mechanism for Disaster Management
Module B : Practical
Paper 4 : Natural Hazards Risk Management
Paper 5 : Climate Variability & Disaster Risk
Paper 6 : Industrial Hazards Risk Management
6. DIPLOMA IN FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING TECHNIQUES (DF&SET). Duration: 12 months. Course Fees: 15,000.00/-.Eligibility: Minimum 10th Pass.
1. FSS010-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2. FSS010-02 ACCIDENT PREVENTION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
3. FSS010-03 FIRE HYDRAULICS AND FIRE LOSS CONTROL
4. FSS010-04 SAFETY IN ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
5. FSS010-05 SAFETY AND PREVENTION IN CHEMICAL/PETRO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES,REFINERIES AND OIL RIGS
6. FSS010-06 FIRE PREVENTION & CONTROL
7. FSS010-07 PRACTICAL – I
8. FSS010-08 PRACTICAL – II
9. FSS010-09 PRACTICAL – III
10. FSS010-10 PRACTICAL – IV
11. FSS010-11 PRACTICAL – V
12. FSS010-12 PRACTICAL – VI
7.. POST DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENT SAFETY ENGINEERING (PGDESE). Duration: 12 months. Course Fees: 15,000.00/-. Eligibility: Minimum 10th Pass.
1. FSS015-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH & COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS (MS-OFFICE)
2. FSS015-02 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
3. FSS015-03 ADVANCED SAFETY ENGINEERING
4. FSS015-04 PRACTICAL – I
5. FSS015-05 PRACTICAL – II
6. FSS015-06 PRACTICAL – III
8. POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FIRE & INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT (PGDF&ISM). Duration: 12 months. Course Fees: 15,000.00/-.Eligibility: Minimum 10th Pass.
1. FSS026-01 FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING
2. FSS026-02 INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
3. FSS026-03 OCCUPATIONAL & HEALTH SAFETY
4. FSS026-04 CONSTRUCTION SAFETY
5. FSS026-05 ELECTRICAL SAFETY
6. FSS026-06 HAZOP & OFF-SHORE
7. FSS026-07 ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY
8. FSS026-08 DISASTER MANAGEMENT PLAN
9. FSS026-09 LEGAL LEGISLATIONS ON SAFETY
10. FSS026-10 OSHA-18001
11. FSS026-11 PRACTICAL – I
12. FSS026-12 PRACTICAL – II
13. FSS026-13 PRACTICAL – III
14. FSS026-14 PRACTICAL – IV
15. FSS026-15 PRACTICAL – V
16. FSS026-16 PRACTICAL – VI
17. FSS026-17 PRACTICAL – VII
18. FSS026-18 PRACTICAL – VIII
19. FSS026-19 PRACTICAL – IX
20. FSS026-20 PRACTICAL – X