Duration : 12 Months, Course Fees : 36,000.00/-, Instalment Breakup : 10,000/- + 2600/- X 10 months, Eligibility : Graduate.
Communicative English & Personality Development: 36 sessions (3months)
* Grammar (Noun, Pronunciation, Parts of speech, Use of tense etc.)
* Self Development (Attitude / Emotions)
* Leadership/ Planning / Goal Setting / Motivation/ Decision Making.
* Increase Time Management Capability
* Customer Relationship Management.
* Building Confidence on facing Interviews through mock sessions
* Development of soft skills through Regular Group Discussion and Workshop.
Computer Application: 36 sessions (3 months)
* Introduction with Computer & PC Hardware Overview.
* Intensification of your Key Skill through the Knowledge of DOS, Windows, MS office,
* Learn Output Modes Printer, Floppy, CD.
* E- mail know: Banking the modern way Banking Transactions Including E-banking, Tele Banking, operating Credit card & Debit Card.
Corporate Management: 60 Session (6 Months)
* Various types of Corporate Activities Training
* Various types of Business Activities Training
* How to deals with Customers and Clients
* How to deals with other Staff and colleges
* How to deals with Higher Officials.
* Telephonic Communication Developments
Duration : 18 Months, Course Fees : 42,000.00/-, Instalment Breakup : 10,000/- + 2600/- X 10 months, Eligibility : Graduate.
Academic education does not necessarily prepare young people for livelihood there is no guarantee of a job after a University Degree. Theoretical knowledge and relevant practical application are fast becoming equally important; the real requirement is vocational skill training. This way, business and trade environment gets quality manpower while the youth is learning best trade practices through their employable job oriented training. This real combination produces ultimate young professionals with world class skills.
There is a huge demand for junior level supervisory cadres/ personnel as office assistants to support the corporate & commercial enterprise along with NGO for both profit & non-profit sectors. As a matter to supply of efficient knowledge personnel in the area of modern office management with latest technology, Equipment and skills. The digital age has created the need for a entirely new breed in the corporate environment related to modern office management & supervision.
Course Content :
Paper 1 : Principles of Management.
Paper 2 : Office Procedures & Supervisory Skills.
Paper 3 : IT Applications & E-Systems.
Paper 4 : HR Management & Industrial Relation.
Paper 5 : Business Regulatory & Enterprise
Paper 6 : Project Work and Viva-Voce. Development.
Duration : 12 Months, Course Fees : 48,000.00/-, Instalment Breakup : 20,000/- + 2800/- X 10 months, Eligibility : 12TH PASS.
1 OME008-01 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH AND COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
2 OME008-02 OFFICE AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT
3 OME008-03 OFFICE PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
4 OME008-04 ADVANCED OFFICE AUTOMATION TECHNIQUES
5 OME008-05 PRACTICAL - I
6 OME008-06 PRACTICAL - II
7 OME008-07 PRACTICAL - III
8 OME008-08 PRACTICAL - IV